Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Perfect Leather Jacket

Elle.com a lovely site with an abundance of fashion related information.  I was doing my regular browsing when I came across this great post on leather jackets .  *Sigh*  Leather jackets: we all own at least one and most of us up here in cold as wtf Canada look forward to spring when we can get rid of our down filled coats and rock the look again.  As per these simple yet fashionable ladies below, the leather jacket can be worn an endless amount of ways- dressed up with a draped skirt, laid back with a pair of Converse or accessorized with bright accents.  For those of you lucky enough to live in leather jacket friendly weather year round, these ladies can serve as inspiration while the rest of us wait impatiently for spring to come around.

Picture 9

1 comment:

ZJL said...

It's so funny because I recognize the photo of the woman in the blue leggings from one of the streetstyle blogs--can't remember which one. I probably looked closely at it because it was the first time I saw the Melissa boots on somebody. Those boots are ecco-friendly plastic (not rubber!) I so want a pair.
They are supposed to be really comfortable and they are inexpensive.