Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Still Here!

Dearest Lookbook Readers
First of all I just wanted to apologize for not posting in what seems like eons. I am back in school and slightly overwhelmed with my classes. Great times but wow- lots of work! Who knew Photoshop was so complex (layers, alpha channels, paths?! wtf) and don't even get me started on Illustrator and that antichrist of a pen tool! Needless to say, I have been busy!

Secondly, congrats to Kayla for winning the Chic Downdown BF jeans and to Melissa for winning the Sothy's Skincare giveaway!!! Thanks to everyone who participated and for all your great emails. There will be more to come.

I am working on a few stories so they should be up shortly :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Check out EgO at http://egobycolintmcdonald.blogspot.com