Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hey yalls,
It feels like I have been gone for ages! Not being online every second of every day is a little hard to get used to. I realized how addicted I was to my celeb and fashion blogs. I constantly craved it...waited for my next fix. But alas, xmas for me is family time so Lookbook had to chill on the sidelines. But I am back with a vengeance and ready to provide you with the best in "Book this Look" style for less, trend spotting and pretty little layouts!

Enjoy!




2 comments:

Fashion Critic said...

Happy New Year to you too.

I was still online during xmas and new year. I took my laptop everywhere.

My addiction is too deep to go a day without it. :)

Othalia said...

I should have taken my lap top with me as well!!...seriously I felt so lost. I am happy to be back in the routine :)