Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its the Game of Tag! Oh yeah!



So my maahhhvelous friends at Chic Intuition have tagged me! Woohoo! I have not played tag since I was like 10 (well, maybe 16, but don't tell anyone...). Anyways, the concept is as follows:


Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Some Random Facts about me:


1- I wake up in the middle of the night (ie 3am) to have a meal...cold...on the kitchen counter...standing up


2-I got my university degree in finance but really really hated it with a fiery passion and my trick to pass was: "whatever you think the answer is, do the exact opposite" and somehow it worked!


3- I get really emotional at Hallmark/ long distance commercials...like try to hide my tears when I have other people around...


4- I hate when people in front of me walk slower than me...it makes me want to pass out from frustration


5- I am THE biggest Lionel Richie fan (please dont' judge...) I know most of his songs by heart and love to sing them out loud which is not good as I may just be tone deaf...


6- I have passed out on the dentist's chair before (I am a huge wimp when it comes to those things...)


7- My family and close friends mean everything to me...awwwwww shucks!


and now...drumroll please...drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am tagging the following:
















3 comments:

Othalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ella Gregory said...

thank you for tagging me
i will have to try and get round to writing a tag post
i also hate slow walkers

WendyB said...

I feel you on #4!