Monday, July 09, 2007

The Cut Off Shorts

In light with keeping it simple, the cut off shorts are the jeans of summer. Thankfully, everything is on markdown across all Canadian malls so you can get them for cheap now and enjoy whatever we have left of a summer :)
Tip: Wear them with black or white tops currently on sale for $9.99-$14.99 at most stores.
One More: You can get a great pair of cut off shorts at Jacob Connexion for $29.99.
OK Last Tip For Real Now: Urban Behavior has them at $19.80 in an oh la la short length.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your keeping it simple theme and I applied it yesterday.I was getting ready for work and I usually take forever but I just put on a white tank, linen capris, metallic pointy flats, and a dangly bracelet. If I was not headed for work, I would wear the cut off shorts. I'm gonna check out Urban Behavior.