Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Book This Look- Beyonce

I am not going to lie- I am still not over those white jeans. They take up most of my thoughts these days. Always on my mind, I am simply looking for pieces to wear with said jeans. I feel the need to revolve my whole summer wardrobe around them. I may be borderline pathetic lol. In any case, Beyonce is rocking her pair with layers upon layers of gray. Not feeling the clear platform stripper heels so I selected another pair (check link below). Enjoy!

Picture 4

Book It!
White Jeans $14 Forever 21
Gray Scarf $6 Forever 21
Gray Tank $16 Dehlia's
Gray Jacket $160 Bluefly
Platforms $60 Endless.com
Belts $38 Armani Exchange
Bag $40 Chinese Laundry at Piperlime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese Laundry has the best handbags!!

Othalia said...

yeah they are pretty fantabulous! so cheap too!