Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reader Request!

Request:

Hi
I am sure you are familiar with the MAC makeup ad that has been running for the past few weeks. They are doing a nautical make up line and (...) I cannot get enough of this look, (the red and white stripes, gold accessories, navy accents, etc). But I have no idea where to find pairings that work together in order to achieve it.
Is there any way you can do a little special and cute outfits that fall into this theme and where to find anchor accessories?


Thanks so much!


Dearest Lookbook reader,

Please see below :)




click on the images to enlarge!

9 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

really great post! BTW, thanks for adding my link!

Anonymous said...

I love nautical looks! those denim shorts are so cute

Othalia said...

i am all over the nautcial look...i even have to tone it down at times :)

Anonymous said...

I love the nautical style as well... what kind of earrings look best with this look? I just bought that most gorgeous pair of pearls from premium pearl that i LOVE! Would they work?

Anonymous said...

I love the nautical style as well... what kind of earrings look best with this look? I just bought that most gorgeous pair of pearls from premium pearl that i LOVE! Would they work?

Othalia said...

ther are so many options of earrings that work with the natical style. Yes, pearls are good! as well as anything not too chandelier-y (if you know what I mean). any kind of cool shape with a white/ gold coloring would work :)

Anonymous said...

where can I get the shorts from the second pic?

Othalia said...

hi Kharen...those were from Forever 21 but I do not think they are available anymore. you can always check the website... :)

Anonymous said...

You bought a pearl necklace from Premium Pearl or you ARE Premium Pearl?

We all hate companies that spam us. Spamming the comment sections of a blog is still spam, plain a simple.

Bad, PremiumPearl.com, Bad PremiumPearl.com. Shame on YOU!