Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Little Black Dress Gets the Boot! haha





I think I amused myself more with the title of the post than the post itself. And by the way, can you believe this is the first time I am mentioning Angelina? I guess it is not really a surprise. As much as she has a hot like fire boyfriend, she is somewhat uninspiring in the style department (in my opinion)...and it is simply for one reason: not enough accessories. She has a striking beauty but as for the outfits, they generally get a unanimous combo of "meh/ *yawn*-is it time for bed yet" out of me...

oh and pics are courtesy of instyle.com

6 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Halle looks so comfortable in her outfit, I love it!

Sherry said...

I WANT the boots!!! Gorgeous!
Halle looks lovely (she always does), and this look is casual/elegant which I am always a fan of.
I agree about Angelina..she is just there...puts on clothes and goes but doesn't appear to care one way or the other how she comes across (I think that is her personality all over).

Othalia said...

Yeah, I agree with you both: Halle seems to rarely take a bad picture!! Angelina just looks kind of blah.
if you ladies have a Joe Fresh nearby, you should check em out...they have great stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I want those joe fresh boots, they are suede? that's price is ridiculous, i wonder if they have any other colours and if they do then it's dangerous

Anonymous said...

Holla! A killer look with comfy footwear! Love it. All I have to do is make sure my dress has some Sexy Circle Swish or some Always Flattering A-line going on to balance out the hips and I think this is a look I could rock and rock hard. Nice!

Othalia said...

I beleive thoe joe fresh boots are suede...check out the site at joe.ca, I love them so...i bought them a few weeks ago and have never looked back.
Emjayne: yeah it would look perfect with an a line ever so flattering dress...do you live in Canada? if so...hit up Joe Fresh style...amazing!