Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kate Moss hits up Top Shop

Ok I know I am about 2 days late on this but as you all already know, this is not an up to the minute fashion news blog. If I gauge that it will be somewhat relevant to your day to day or heck, maybe you can use it as small talk at a dinner party, well then it will be mentioned.

So without further a due…

Kate Moss has put together a 50 piece line of ready to wear hipster clothing (to resemble her own day to day casual meets clubbing meets avant gardiste wear). Who better to sell the line than Top Shop-Retail Store Extraordinaire. For those who don’t know Top Shop, it’s a high fashion /retail priced store available in the UK and almost anywhere else around the world (except the Americas)- which probably makes us want it more…you know how it goes…

Anyways, her line went on sale at the Oxford Circus Top Shop in London on May 1st and the people went mad. This may also be due to the fact that she posed as a mannequin in the Top Shop window for a period of time (where, in my opinion, she eerily enough fit too comfortably amidst the “real” mannequins).
There were regulations that had to be followed if one was to be part of the fashion mayhem. Top Shop staff let in no more than 150 people at a time and customers were only allowed to try on eight garments and buy five (which I presume is to discourage the hardcore Ebay sellers).

Speaking of hardcore, if you wish to obtain some of her fine goods, Barneys in New York will have her line as of May 9th.

Her shizz is also available online. Some garments, however, are sold out. Should you feel too lazy to search online for her Top Shop line, I am here to simplify your life. Through the wonderful world of copy/ paste, I have managed to gather a few pieces for your perusal. All you gotta do is scroll.

Enjoy!

Frilly, flowery top on Moss...

From her collection...

Denim from the collection...

Denim on her...
The Jacket on her...
From Her collection...
The dress on her...
From her collection...
On Vogue...
The Dress on Her...A Few More Looks...
Dresses...

Hmmm...still feel iffy about it...
Maybe the black dress?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went a little crazy when I heard about this because I knew that I would not be able to get my hands on any of the pieces. I know Kate needs some serious help, but you can't help but be envious of her style