Sunday, October 03, 2010

Kate Moss and her furrrr vest

Fall has barely poked it's annoying face down my way and I am already cold- this September/ October/ November trio has never been my favorite.  The wind, the rain, the darkness- argh!  But I guess all my woes can be obliterated with a fur vest?  It will keep me warm, impossibly stylish and when I feel lonely or miserable, I can just rub my face on it for some much needed coddling.  Kate Moss seems pretty happy with her vest- though she is not smiling I am sure she is happy.

1) Cheap- Michael Kors  at Zappos $130
2) Steep- Neiman Marcus $1,100


Picture 1

3 comments:

Sverige said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up!

uggs on sale said...

uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale
uggs on sale

Keya said...

They will be more welcomed if the images are posted as magazines with the flip book builder.