Gabrielle's Neckline is Embellished Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - December 12, 2007 WHERE TO SHOP1) Dress INC at Macy's was $129 NOW $97 sale2) Leather Jacket Guess $2283) Tights Asos $11.204) Knee High Boots Kenneth Cole at Piperlime $140Free CounterThe following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality online blackjack Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous said… that is gabrielle union Anonymous said… i love that leather jacket! it's so popular now.. can you do a post just on them??? i'm seeing them everyday! on Lindsay, Nicole, Paris.. Othalia said… Hi Pink lady...I did a posting on the leather jacket:http://my-lookbook.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-affair-with-leather.htmlenjoy!thanks Ebony for the correction...I have no idea how I could have made such a lame mistake!
Comments
http://my-lookbook.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-affair-with-leather.html
enjoy!
thanks Ebony for the correction...I have no idea how I could have made such a lame mistake!